Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

All about me

Kia ora my name is unique, I go to bay of island college. I like coming to school to see people. My goals for this term is to make friends and to be myself. I am 13 yrs old and i live in moerewa. My interests are things, i like doing netball and hanging with friends i am interested or able to try things out. i am living with my nan and papa and really enjoy staying there. This is basically all.

Ko hikurangi te maunga
ko te raparapa te awa
Ko ngatokimatawhaorua te waka
Ko ngapuhi te iwi
ko ngatihine te hapu
ko Matawaia te marae
Ko miiria toku whare kai
Ko te rangimarie te whare tupuna
Tekau ma toru oku tau
Ko Marsters toku ingoa whanau
Ko Farrell oku teina
Ko xaraivian raua ko logan oku teina
Ko thyco oku pepi
Ko Muriel Harrison toku mama
Ko shannon Marsters toku papa
Ko Unique Marsters ahau






No comments:

Post a Comment